Mourinho has not decided to go

Mourinho

Mourinho is still regarded as the best manager I've ever coached Chelsea. Jose Mourinho says he has not decided to leave Real Madrid at the end of this season, despite speculation arose that he agreed to come back to Chelsea.When I decided the future, my wife and my children will be the first to know, then the president and director-general, said the 50-year-old coach.

I have not decided to go. If I go, I will not give an explanation, he said.

Mourinho, who previously said he wanted to return to the Premier League to add: I work with total professionalism and I still have pride and pleasure to work with this club like a month or two ago.

We will talk about my future after the end of the season, he said.

Earlier this week, Mourinho has a contract until 2016 at the Bernabeu says he probably will not be back as coach of Real Madrid next season and added that he wanted to go to a place where people love me.

His statement reinforces the speculation about him going back to Chelsea. Moreover, while the Blues previously manager Rafael Benitez insists he will stay at Stamford Bridge when the season was over.

The Blues himself refused to comment on the reports of the return of the Portuguese manager in July.

Mourinho is currently listed as the most successful Chelsea manager by contributing two Premier League titles and three other domestic trophies when he coached three seasons in London.

But failed to give the Champions League is actually achieved by the Blues last season when trained Roberto Di Matteo.

Mourinho left Chelsea in acrimonious circumstances in September 2007, after a quarrel with owner Roman Abramovich.

No comments :

Post a Comment